Your Business Communications Partner.
USA Mobility, Inc., headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is a leading provider of paging products and other wireless services to the business, government and healthcare sectors. USA Mobility offers traditional one-way and advanced two-way paging via its nationwide networks covering over 90% of the U.S. population and with roaming partners in Canada and Mexico. In addition, the company offers mobile voice and data services through Sprint and Nextel including BlackBerry and GPS location applications. The company's product offerings include wireless connectivity systems for medical, business, government and other campus environments. USA Mobility focuses on the business-to-business marketplace and supplies mobile connectivity solutions to over two-thirds of the Fortune 1000. For further information, please contact Investor Relations.
In addition to its reliable, nationwide one-way networks, USA Mobility’s two-way networks have the largest high-powered terrestrial ReFLEX footprint in the United States with roaming partners in Canada and Mexico. USA Mobility provides the preferred ReFLEX wireless data network for many of the largest telecommunication companies in the United States that source network services and resell under their own brand names.
USA Mobility, Inc. (NASDAQ: USMO) is a holding company formed to effect the merger of Arch Wireless, Inc. (formerly NASDAQ: AWIN) and Metrocall Holdings, Inc. (formerly NASDAQ: MTOH), which occurred on November 16, 2004. Prior to the merger, USA Mobility, Inc. had conducted no operations other than those incidental to its formation.
• Combining the two leading independent paging and wireless messaging companies in the United States.
• Serving million business and individual subscribers.
• Focused on providing wireless products and solutions to the business sector.
• Experienced national sales force that utilizes a consultative sales approach offering wireless solutions for your business communication needs.
• Operate the largest traditional, or 1way paging network, throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
• Operates the nations largest 2way (ReFLEX) wireless data network providing coverage to more than 90% of the U.S. population and Puerto Rico. Coverage extends into Canada and Mexico through partnerships.
• Provides messaging services to over 1,000 cities in the United States, including the top 100 Standard Metropolitan Statistical Areas.
• Provides the largest 1way international roaming network through its international partners with coverage extending from Canada to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Venezuela.
• Serves as the preferred ReFLEX wireless data network provider for many of the largest telecommunication companies in the U.S. that source virtual network services and resell under their own brand names.
• Offers Integrated Resource Management Systems with wireless connectivity solutions and integrated in-building wireless systems through its Systems Applications Division focusing on the healthcare, business, hospitality and government sectors and other campus environments.
• Offers wireless phones, GPS and other applications as a national partner to Sprint and Nextel and Velocita Wireless.
• Offers BlackBerry wireless email and integrated voice solutions through partnerships with Sprint, Nextel, and Velocita Wireless.
• Offers M2M (Telemetry) and Location-Based Services using M2M (machine-to-machine, machine-to-man and man-to-machine) wireless solutions. A strategic alliance with Advanced Metering Data Systems (AMDS), and Sensus Metering Systems provides utility meter monitoring services over USA Mobility’s two-way, Narrowband Personal Communications Services (NPCS) network to ensure an unimpeded access to water, gas and electric meter data on a national scale.
• Offers additional mobility products through partnerships with industry & technology leaders such as Iris Wireless (Notify At Once).
By joining the significant network assets of these two industry leading companies:
• Wireless network coverage is expanded to unprecedented levels
• The choice of wireless product and service selections to our customers is greatly increased.
• Local customer support is enhanced across the country, in the form of both sales and customer service.
• The creation of USA Mobility brings leadership and financial stability for this important communications technology. Millions of business and government customers will continue to rely on USA Mobility to wirelessly connect their workforces to each other and to the systems they use in their daily operations.
• USA Mobility corporate headquarters are located in Alexandria, Virginia (near Washington, D.C.).
• The centralized network operation control center is based in Stockton, California.
• The National Strategic Accounts Service Center, serving Fortune 1000 customers, is located in Dallas, Texas.
• Business Care for mid-tier business accounts is locally based throughout the country.
• National Service Center operations are located in Pensacola, Florida and Dallas, Texas.
• The Company has trained and experienced professionals throughout the United States alongside local customer service operations servicing mid-tier business customers
back to top